Tickets Off Season
Tickets launch June 14, 2019, for Hal-Con Year 10! The launch will be at 7pm AT, and hosted by Eventbrite.
We’ve got big plans. Important changes to note:
- The layout is very different from last year! The main stage, panels, programming are all on the Convention level (lowest level/1st floor) and all vendors/exhibitors are on the Ballroom level (5th floor). Guest photo-ops and autographs are on the Convention level (lowest level/1st floor).
- Dance: FRIDAY
- Charity Auction: SATURDAY
- Costume Contest: SUNDAY
- Event hours are back to our old schedule! Early access at 12 Noon on Friday, and 9am on Sat/Sun and regular access starting 30 minutes afterward.
- Line-ups on Argyle street are outdoors! The building lobby won’t accommodate all of you. Please bear this in mind as we cannot control the weather.
- Coat Check on-site is beside registration, by donation and managed by KidSport.
- Our FAQ has been updated – please check there for any questions.
New! Impulse Speed Passes (Deluxe) are being introduced for the first time in 2019. Only 100 of these will be for sale. These feature the following perks:
- 3-day Event admission
- Early Hours admission access
- Souvenir Bag (empty), lanyard and badge with unique art
- Priority seating for the main stage (until 10 minutes prior to start time)
- Access to the warp speed/fast line for autographs/photographs
Warp Speed Passes (VIP) include all of the above for Impulse Speed Passes (Deluxe), plus:
- Access to VIP event: Stargazer Soiree (Saturday night)
- Souvenir Bag with T-shirt, lanyard, and badge with unique art
- Special e-newsletter ONLY for Warp Speeders with guest announcements 24 hours early!
The last day for early bird ticket sales is Friday, July 5th, 2019 at 11:59pm AT. After that date, tickets will be available online at the regular price until Thursday, October 24th, 2019. Please note that we do not hold tickets back for sale at the door, they will be available on site only if any are left after October 24th.